Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Osaka, Japan

The photos and description used in this post is from Flickr's Kaoni. Here's an excerpt from his experience in Kumatori and Osaka, Japan.

"...As I stepped outside the sun was rising, casting its golden light across the immaculately clean streets of Kumatori. I found the bike pictured above waiting for me. I gotta say, a leisurely ride through the neighborhood, which included a beautiful park, was an awesome experience.

The details, the people, the architecture, the smells and sounds, and the feel of the breeze…all of these are unique to riding through town instead of being walled off in a car or by the hull of a bullet train, and gave me a truly rewarding perspective that I’ll never forget."



2 comments:

jonathanfleming said...

Hi Helen! I'm glad you liked my photos =)

I guess you're an avid cyclist! I used to ride a lot in San Francisco, but haven't had much time lately. Thanks for visiting my blog too! =)

Me said...

Thanks for the use of your pictures Jonathan. Yes, I love riding. Cycling in San Francisco must give a good workout - all those hilly streets!

:-)

Post a Comment